Instructor Development Course
What is IDC?
The PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) is a comprehensive program designed to prepare you to become a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor. The IDC consists of two parts: the Assistant Instructor (AI) course and the Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) program
From what IDC consists from?
1. Theoretical part
2. Practice in confined water
3. Practice in open water
4. Instructor examination (IE)
What extra features you will get:
1. Free business seminar from successful course director
2. One month free internship as an instructor in Nemo with experience Curator. It will help you start working as instructor
3. Free Enriched Air Nitrox Instructor speciality course
What do you need to confidently and more easily complete this course, pass the exams and, of course, become a successful instructor?
1. Finish the training program, specifically designed for you by our Course Directors
2. Clearly complete all tasks during the course
3. Do not think only about passing exams (you will pass them! do not doubt yourself)
4. Complete additional training in Instructor specializations
5. Feel free to start internship in our Dive Center and seek help and advice from our professionals!